EXTREME SKATES TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website, you are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the following, then please do not use the site.
Postal Policy and Rates
We post our products using Australia Post and strive to post on the same or the next day after your purchase. Sometimes it may take us 2 days to have it ready to post.
Australia Post offers no insurance or tracking on regular mail so we recommend selecting Registered Mail or Express Post for added Security. Unfortunately, if Australia Post loses your item we cannot be held responsible. Postage pricing rates may be revised and/or changed for customers in the NT and WA.
$100 – $300
+ Signature on Delivery
*Pricing may be revised and/or changed for customers in the NT and WA.
EXTREME SKATES WILL RETURN A PRODUCT IF:
– All products sold by EXTREME SKATES TARINGA come with standard manufacturing guarantees against faults. If the product has a manufacturing fault we will replace it free of charge once we are satisfied that the fault is as a result of manufacturing and NOT from extreme riding or over use. If it is practical to repair a faulty product then we will, or else at our discretion, we will replace the product. If the product fails due to wear and tear, accident, neglect or negligence, or if it is outside the warranty period, we will happily repair it for a reasonable charge.
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY.
If you purchase an item from our online store and it is incorrect (eg. you chose the wrong shoe size), we will happily return it once it is received back in its original condition. We will however have to pass on the cost of return postage:
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE A RETURN IF
No proof of purchase is offered.
The customer simply changes their mind.
If an item in our online store has been mistakenly priced we reserve the right to cancel your transaction, or you will be given the choice of paying the difference or being issued a full refund. Alternately if an item is overpriced we will refund the difference to you. Each transaction will be on a case by case basis.
LAYBY and SALES ORDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• 6 week repayment period, starting at the deposit date
• Minimum deposit – 20% of the total price
• An extension can be arranged under certain conditions
• If payment has not been received within this period, deposit will be forfeited
• Cancelling a layby will incur a termination charge. This charge is your initial 20% deposit
• All of our layby terms and conditions are in accordance with Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
NZ customs charges and tax
Orders shipped to New Zealand do not incur Australian GST, as soon as you log into the website using an account with an NZ shipping address the GST will be removed from the prices. Please note that large orders may be charged tax by customs when they arrive in NZ, all customs and tax charges are billed straight to the purchaser by NZ customs. From previous experience it looks like tax may be charged on orders over $400 NZD but under this amount may get through without paying tax. For more detailed info check the NZ customs website at www.customs.govt.nz