Powerslide - Kaze Tri SUV
- In stock, ready to ship
Powerslide Kaze Tri SUV allow you to just skate, off the beaten path on these awesome off road inline skates, taking your roller blading to new extremes ! On these big air tyres you can challenge your extreme inline skating skills on any different terrain, uphill, downhill or flying through your local BMX dirt track. These skates inline skates include mold-able myfit liners, which provide comfort to handle those heavy impact terrains.
No limits, just skate! Leave the beaten path on Powerslide Off-road skates. Big air tires will let you roll all terrains, enabling your inline skating experience even on the gnarliest surfaces. Heat moldable MyFit liners assure pure comfort while pushing through the forest, pacing that downhill road or flying through a dirt track on your SUV Triskates. Also, you can overcome your skiing off-season better: strap on our cross country nordic skates and a pair of poles to get a full body workout.
Benefits of the Trinity concept are:
- Better Power Transfer - because of the power triangle formed by the 3 mounting points
- Stronger - because the forces are spread over 3 mounting points
- More Control - due to the strong 3-point connection of boot and frame
- Easier Skating - the power triangle also helps you with weight transfer
- Lower Center of Gravity – means more control and safer skating
- X-Slot mounting to customize the frame position under your boots
- Fatigue Control – significant reduction of vibration avoids exhaustion of muscles
|Material Shell||Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) - GFK, Composite|
|Flexibility of cuff||H (Hard)|
|Mounting||TRINITY (3 Point)|
|Closure top||Micro adjustable ratchet buckle|
|Closure middle||Micro adjustable ratchet buckle|
|Closure bottom||Waxed laces|
Frame: size 150mm
Powerslide Trinity SUV extruded Al
Wheels: size 150mm
SUV air tire wheels
Bearings: Wicked freespin ABEC 9 bearings
Powerslide began back in 1994 when the inline boom was launching. Speed skater Matthias Knoll and his business partner Stefan Göhl initially offered products from already established brands in the still growing inline landscape of the USA. However, demand kept growing for new and more innovative products. Soon Powerslide were adding to their collection with a range of in-house brands, before finally going on to create their very own product line. By 1997 the dream of creating their own brands had become a reality. Now Powerslide is considered one of the industry leaders.