Powerslide - Gambler Boys Adjustable Inline Skates
- In stock, ready to ship
The Powerslide Gambler skate for kids provides guaranteed hour-long skating fun. The skate had a semi-softboot shoe that fits comfortably and offers sufficient support to the ankle and foot. The shoe is adjustable in size so you have longer fun with the skates! The mesh inserts offer optimal breath-ability. The Powerslide Playlife Gambler skate has a double quick-closure for maximum support and also providing easy open and closing mechanism for the junior skater to remove and put on their inline skates every time they use them. The Powerslide skate has a plastic frame with 82A (70mm or 76mm on the large) wheels and Abec 5 ball-bearings making every roll a pleasant and fun experience. Powerslide Playlife is the answer for the beginner junior rollerblader.
- Powerslide skate for kids
- In size adjustable
- Semi-softboot shoe
- Closure: double quick-closure
- Frame: plastic
- Wheels: 82A (70mm on Small and 76mm on the large)
- Ball-bearings: Abec5
- Colour: Silver/Blue
Powerslide inline skates for kids are packed with unique features. We offer perfect hard and softboot skates for boys and girls to learn skating, guaranteeing a perfect and safe skating experience right from the start. Long lasting wheels, secure brakes and very lightweight constructions make our skates reliable and most of all fun for children. Size adjustable shells and stretchable liners will grow with the kid's feet. Our fitness, urban and racing skates will become your kid's best friends!
I get customers coming into Extreme Skates wanting to buy roller blades for their kids and or looking for kids beginner roller blades / inline skate not knowing where to start. Guess what, I was in the same position as you when I first went to buy my son's roller blades back in the early 80's.
The thoughts and or concerns about what is the best roller blades or inline skate to get... Do I spend big $$ or just get cheap roller blades? They might not want to keep rollerblading up, is this a fad? Oohhh the questions! Especially during this Christmas buying period where we try as consumers to make smart choices looking for value versus impulsive buying choices.
So hopefully this little blog from a mumma's and experienced product specialist will help answer those concerns and make your choice easier and get VALUE FOR MONEY.
Here it is: A good quality roller blade product will only add to the roller blading experience for the young inexperienced skater. A quality mid range roller blade or inline skate is made up of components that actually do the job they are designed to do. The wheels and bearings will roll which means less pushing. So the beginner skater is better balanced and they enjoy it more. Overall a much better rollerblading experience will keep the skater doing it and going back for more. I could go on and on with the quality technical features, but I have listed a few for you below.
These days the the roller blades / inline skates we stock have great features:
- Firstly they are adjustable. You should try to buy the size of their feet now and get the most out of the adjustable roller blade. Most inline skates come with up to 4 sizes and in three size ranges. VFM right here. All that information is on our web site.
- The parts are replaceable. A very important issue to consider. There's no point being unable to replace a brake or bolt or even buckle. I see this time and time again, customers coming in wanting to fix or replace a part and it's just not achievable. The only option... a new purchase ?
- A quality brand takes the comfort of the roller blades into consideration when designing the boot. Usually they have high quality and durable lining with extra padding around the collar. The heel area is well padded too, for max comfort. It's these things that keep the kids roller blading. (Back in the day my son couldn't do it for long as the hard plastic around the calf was too hard and very painful for him.)
- The weight of the skate... Technology is about keeping the weight down without compromising the structure of the skate.
- Make sure replaceable parts are available. Brakes, buckles, straps are the most common parts that need replacing. Skating without any one of them is dangerous.
The message here is cheap doesn't equal quality! More importantly, it cannot give the beginner roller blader / inline skater a great skating experience and the buyer doesn't get VFM!
Not sure which pair of Inline Skates best suits your needs and budget, call one of our industry trained staff to help you with your choice on 1300 318 011.
Powerslide began back in 1994 when the inline boom was launching. Speed skater Matthias Knoll and his business partner Stefan Göhl initially offered products from already established brands in the still growing inline landscape of the USA. However, demand kept growing for new and more innovative products. Soon Powerslide were adding to their collection with a range of in-house brands, before finally going on to create their very own product line. By 1997 the dream of creating their own brands had become a reality. Now Powerslide is considered one of the industry leaders.