Triple 8 Helmet – Gotham MIPS
Extreme Skates is proud to stock the Triple 8 Helmet – Gotham MIPS. MIPS is a low-friction layer in the helmet that absorbs much of the rotational violence during a fall. The Gotham also features the patented Conehead EPS liner, Triple Eight logo vents and a subtle brim. No other helmet comes close to the comfort, safety and good looks of the Gotham with MIPS.
It’s the very first helmet to fully integrate safety with all the requirements met to the following standards and comforts. It also comes with 2 sets of sweat saver liners so it can be customised to fit perfectly.
Triple 8 Helmet Features:
- MIPS Insert for added safety
- Complete with Triple 8 Pads for added comfort.
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customise fit.
- Ideal for biking, skateboarding, long boarding, inline skating and roller derby
- Size Chart: See more about fitting here
- XS/S 18.9 – 21.3 in (48 – 54 cm)
- S/M 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm)
- L/XL 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
About Triple 8
Triple 8 has “The Birdman” Tony Hawk as one of their ambassadors. Tony Hawk has been skating since he was 10 years old so has been wearing helmets for almost 40 years and would know a comfortable helmet when he finds one. He really backs this helmet he says it’s revolutionary to have comfort and safety in one helmet. It’s been a long time coming and very welcoming in the skate community regardless of what you are doing, skateboarding, roller derby, scooters, bike riding and any other application where safety is important.