Spitfire Wheel – Formula 4 99D CONICAL 52MM
Spitfire Wheel – Formula 4 99D Conical 52MM – Thinner, lighter hand cut round edge design with wider riding surface for more control, speed and ultra responsive slide.
Skate with confidence on these Spitfire Formula 4 99D Conical Wheels. spitfire wheels are the #1 wheel in skateboarding worldwide – proven for speed and control. Spitfire Formula 4 wheels are known for the unmatched abrasion resistance equals fewer flat spots, smooth anti-stick slide – more controllable grip – lasting speed, giving the skater perfect performance with the 100% True Performance Urethane.
- Wheel shape: Conical / symmetrical
- Wheel size: 52 mm
- Width: 31 mm / Riding Surface: 19 mm
- Duro: 99 du
- Spitfire Formula: Formula Four
These are just a few of the reviews
- These wheels are so slick and rideable. Before I used to be afraid of speed wobbles but with the control and speed these wheels have i bomb down hills. Thank you spitfire. Danny Fernandez
- Having ridden formula 4’s for the past year and testing them at every stage, I can comfortably say these wheels will outlast anything out there and are the best feeling urethane,period. Ride the fire!
- A while back you guys sent me a couple of sets of the prototype models and they were awesome best ones I’ve rode from you guys! I’m really digging the tablet shape! Andre Davis
- Formula 4’s are sick! These things are like having a 4X4 on these raggedy ass streets! Gabe Soto
- Thanks to Shane at Bill’s Wheels for the recommendation. These wheels are amazing — fast and smooth ride that slides when you need it, and sticks when you need it. Sorry OJ…I’m off the juice for good. Tim Poneil
- The Best Riding/sliding/longest lasting wheel i have skated in 20+years.THANK YOU!!! JP, Sunday
- They slide when you need to slide and grip when you need grip. These wheels can handle anything you throw at them. Been ridding them strong for about 2 months now. Only wheels I will be riding from now on. Great work boys. Kline, Hazard
- Formula Four…. Fast and Smooth, tight through the corners but break loose when needed. A step above. Stormy, Ambush Board Co.
- Spitfire’s new Formula Four Wheels’ are the standard that all other wheels should be held to. The Formula Four’s skate great, feel amazing and are built to last. Ray Porreca, Fairman’s