SFR Roller Blades – Stomper Pink Inline Skates
or 4 fortnightly payments of $27.50 with More info
SFR Roller Blades – Stomper Pink Inline Skates.
The SFR Roller Blades – Stomper Pink Inline Skates are an excellent way to get even the littlest of skaters on wheels! The perfect skate for small feet the Stomper has a wider rear axle so that the rear wheels act as stabilisers, making them the perfect first skate! They are fitted with an easy to use size-adjuster system; simply press in the locking button and slide the skate to increase or decrease the size, meaning that the skates can grow with your feet. They also feature easy to use buckles, making these skates a breeze to put on.
- UK J6 – UK J9 / US J7 – US J10
- UK J10 – UK J13 / US J11 – US 1
Not sure of sizing – call us on 1300 318 011 to chat to one of our inline industry trained staff member for guidance.
I get customers coming into Extreme Skates wanting to buy roller blades for their kids and or looking for kids beginner roller blades / inline skate not knowing where to start. Guess what I was in the same position as you when I first went to buy my son’s roller blades back in the early 80’s.
The thoughts and or concerns about what is the best roller blades or inline skate to get…do I spend big $$ or just get cheap roller blades ..he/she might not want to keep rollerblading up, is this a fad..oohhh the questions… especially during this Christmas buying period where we try as consumers to make smart choices looking for value, versus impulsive buying choices.
So hopefully this little blog from a mum’s and experienced product specialist will help answer those concerns and make your choice easier and get VALUE FOR MONEY..(I’ll refer to this as VFM 🙂
Here it is…a good quality roller blade product will only add to the roller blading experience for the young inexperienced skater. A quality mid range roller blade or inline skate is made up of components that actually do the job they are designed to do..the wheels and bearings will roll which means less pushing with the feel which also gives the beginner skater better balance and they enjoy it. Overall a much better rollerblading experience will keep the skater doing it and going back for more. I could go on and on with the quality technical features, I have listed below just a few for you.
These days the great advantage with the roller blades / inline skates we stock have great features :
- Firstly they are adjustable. You should try to buy the size of their feet now and get the most out of the adjustable roller blade. Most inline skates come with up to 4 sizes and in three size ranges. VFM right here. All that information is on our web site.
- The parts are replaceable. This is a very important issue to consider. There’s no point not being able to replace a brake or bolt or even buckle. I see this time and time again, customers coming in wanting to fix or replace a part and it’s just not achievable… The only option… A new Purchase 🙁
- A quality brand takes the comfort of the roller blades into consideration when designing the boot, usually they have high quality lining with durable lining and extra padding around the collar of the boot and the heel area is well padded too for max comfort. It’s these things that keep the kids roller blading. (back in the day my son couldn’t do it for long as the hard plastic around the calf was too hard and very painful for him.)
- The weight of the skate… Technology is about keeping the weight down without compromising the structure of the skate.
- Make sure replaceable parts are available. Brakes, buckles, straps are the most common parts that need replacing, and skating without anyone of them is dangerous.
The message here is cheap doesn’t equal quality! More importantly, it cannot give the beginner skater a great experience and the buyer doesn’t get VFM!
Any questions please call us at Extreme Skates on 1300 318 011 any time. Ask to chat one of the roller blade / inline skate product specialists. We are all industry trained and have had many years experience.