Rio Pure Roller Skates White and Pink
or 4 fortnightly payments of $37.50 with More info
Rio Pure Roller Skates – White and Pink
Rio Pure roller Skates – white pink are now at Extreme Skates. These goregous roller blades have been designed to capture the hearts of all those girls that love their pink!! Not only is the Rio Pure rollerskate pretty is also is a great roller skate that has been created using good quality components so that junior nad novice roller skaters have a great rolling experience.
Advice and Tips for buying junior beginner rollerskates
The purpose for this blog on advice and tips for buying junior beginner rollerskates is I get customers coming into Extreme Skates wanting to buy roller skates for their kids and or looking for kids beginner roller skates / quad skates not knowing where to start. Guess what I was in the same position as you when I first went to buy my kids roller skates when they were just little beginner rollerskaters at the skate rink.
The thoughts and or concerns about what is the best roller skate or quad skate to get…do I spend big $$ or just get cheap rollerskates ..he/she might not want to keep rollerskating up, is this a fad..oohhh the questions… especially during this Christmas buying period where we try as consumers to make smart choices looking for value, versus impulsive buying choices.
So hopefully this little blog from a mum’s and experienced product specialist will help answer those concerns and make your choice easier and get VALUE FOR MONEY..(I’ll refer to this as VFM 🙂
Here it is…a good quality roller skate or quad skate product will only add to the roller skating experience for the junior beginner rollerskater. A quality mid range roller skate or quad skate is made up of components that actually do the job they are designed to do..the wheels and bearings will roll which means less pushing with the feet which also gives the beginner skater better balance and they enjoy it. Overall a much better rollerskating experience will keep the skater doing it and going back for more. I could go on and on with the benefits of quality components and the technical features they provide instead, I have listed below just a few for you.
These days the great advantage with the rollerskates/ quad skates we stock have great features:
- Firstly, they are adjustable..great benefit for the beginner skater.you should try to buy the size of their feet now and get the most out of the adjustable rollerskate , most quad skates come with up to 4 sizes and in three size ranges. VFM right here All this information is on our web site
- That parts are replaceable…very important issue to consider, no point not being able to replace a toestop or bolt or even buckle. I see this time and time again, customers coming in wanting to fix or replace a part and it’s just not achievable. Only option..New Purchase 🙁
- A quality brand takes the comfort of the roller skates into consideration when designing the boot, usually they have high quality lining with durable lining and extra padding around the collar of the boot and the heel area is well padded too for max comfort. It’s these things that keep the kids rollerskating. (back in the day my son couldn’t do it for long as the hard plastic around the calf was too hard and very painful for him.)
- The weight of the skate is a key feature to consider, technology these days is about keeping the weight down without compromising the structure of the skate.
- Make sure replaceable parts are available ie. brakes, buckles, straps are the most common parts that need replacing, and skating without anyone of them is dangerous.
The message here is cheap doesn’t equal quality and more importantly it cannot give a junior beginner rollerskater a great skating experience and the buyer doesn’t get VFM!
Any questions please call us at Extreme Skates on 1300 318 011 any time, ask to chat one of the roller skate product specialist, we are all industry trained and have had many years’ experience.
Also always remember we recommend to SKATE SAFELY by doing the following:
- Wear Protective gear
- Know your child’s skating ability
- Know the environment
*All sizes are in UK
- Semi-soft quad skate
- PVC leather construction
- PU cast 82A Rio Roller wheels
- PUI stopper with easily replaceable bolts
- Nylon hi-impact chassis with aluminium trucks
- ABEC 7 bearings