Powerslide Phuzion Roller Blades – Galaxy Boys Inline Skates
or 4 fortnightly payments of $62.50 with More info
Powerslide Phuzion Roller Blades – Galaxy Boys Inline Skates
The Powerslide Phuzion Roller Blades – Galaxy Boys inline skate is adjustable and designed for kids to looks super cool thanks to its 3 wheels & the knitted upper. Compared to 4-wheel skates, the Triskate roller blade version is way lighter & more fun. The middle wheel acts like a spinning coin, so turns become much easier. Thes roller bladese are size adjustable & can grow with the feet of your children., making these inline skates value for money. A height adjustable brake system provides extra safety. Long lasting materials, comfy padding, reduced weight & easier handling will make your kids love the Galaxy.
3-wheel skates combine dynamic rolling, agility and skating pleasure like no other skate, they are lighter, faster and lower. The different look and feel of 3-wheel skates is breathing new excitement into inline skating, and now, for the first time, skaters from different disciplines like fitness-, speed- or even free-skating enjoy the many advantages of rolling on 3 big wheels.
SHELL: PS Alpha jr. composite
The Alpha shell was designed with weight and support in mind. It is made out of a special composite compound that is stiff thanks to the 10% fiberglass, which was mixed into the material while still being lightweight. We modified the shell to make it even stronger and more supportive.
The cuff was also designed with weight and support in mind. It is made out of a special composite compound that is stiff thanks to the 10% fiberglass, which was mixed into the material. This makes this cuff especially strong and supportive.
FRAME: AL stamped
The 3 wheel frame of the Phuzion Galaxy kids skate is made out of a two-piece construction, two separated aluminium stamped sidewalls, connected together with a strong and solid mounting block. The frame is made out of aircraft 6061 aluminium to be strong yet lightweight. It is designed to be super low with a low centre of gravity. The size of the frame grows with the shoe sizes we offer to give the kids the best possible set up for easy handling. The frame not only looks great but also offers great stiffness thanks to additional internal reinforcements. The frame uses 8mm axles.
WHEEL PS Infinity 82A
The wheels grow with the shoe size like the frame does. Phuzion Galaxy kids skates are equipped either with 3x80mm, 3x84mm or 3x90mm wheels featuring a strong and unique 6-spoke X-type core, perfect shape and radius for an excellent push and stride. The thick layer of PU over the core takes away shocks and vibrations of the roads. Long lasting and high rebound Urethane makes these wheels a great choice for fast and easy cruising.
Please Note: different size roller blade wheels
- 29-32 comes stock with an 80mm Wheel,
- 33-36 comes stock with a 84mm Wheel
- 37-40 comes stock with a 90mm wheel.
Powerslide inline skates for kids are packed with unique features. We offer perfect hard & softboot skates for boys & girls to learn skating, guaranteeing a perfect & safe skating experience right from the start. Long lasting wheels, secure brakes & very lightweight constructions make our skates reliable & most of all fun for children. Size adjustable shells & stretchable liners will grow with the kid´s feet. Our fitness, urban & racing skates will become your kid´s best friends!
I get customers coming into Extreme Skates wanting to buy roller blades for their kids and or looking for kids beginner roller blades / inline skate not knowing where to start. Guess what I was in the same position as you when I first went to buy my son’s roller blades back in the early 80’s.
The thoughts and or concerns about what is the best roller blades or inline skate to get…do I spend big $$ or just get cheap roller blades ..he/she might not want to keep rollerblading up, is this a fad..oohhh the questions… especially during this Christmas buying period where we try as consumers to make smart choices looking for value, versus impulsive buying choices.
So hopefully this little blog from a mum’s and experienced product specialist will help answer those concerns and make your choice easier and get VALUE FOR MONEY..(I’ll refer to this as VFM
Here it is…a good quality roller blade product will only add to the roller blading experience for the young inexperienced skater. A quality mid range roller blade or inline skate is made up of components that actually do the job they are designed to do… The wheels and bearings will roll which means less pushing. So the beginner skater gets better balance and they enjoy it. Overall a much better rollerblading experience will keep the skater doing it and going back for more. I could go on and on with the quality technical features, I have listed below just a few for you.
These days the roller blades / inline skates we stock have great features :
- Firstly they are adjustable. You should try to buy the size of their feet now and get the most out of the adjustable roller blade. Most inline skates come with up to 4 sizes and in three size ranges. VFM right here All that information is on our web site
- The parts are replaceable. A very important issue to consider. There’s no point not being able to replace a brake or bolt or even buckle. I see this time and time again, customers coming in wanting to fix or replace a part and it’s just not achievable… The only option, a new Purchase 🙁
- A quality brand takes the comfort of the roller blades into consideration when designing the boot. Usually they have high quality and durable lining with extra padding around the collar. Additionally, the heel area is well padded for max comfort. It’s these things that keep the kids roller blading. (back in the day my son couldn’t do it for long as the hard plastic around the calf was too hard and very painful for him.)
- The weight of the skate..technology is about keeping the weight down without compromising the structure of the skate.
- Make sure replaceable parts are available. Brakes, buckles, straps are the most common parts that need replacing. Skating without anyone of them is dangerous.
The message here is cheap doesn’t equal quality! More importantly it cannot give the beginner roller blader / inline skater a great skating experience and the buyer doesn’t get VFM!
Extreme Skates recommends having fun but we encourage safety – Always wear protection – Check out our helmets & pads.
Not sure which pair of Inline Skates best suits your needs and budget? Call one of our industry trained staff to help you with your choice on 1300 318 011.