Powerslide Skates Next 80 Black Inline Skates
or 4 fortnightly payments of $124.00 with More info
Powerslide Skates – Next 80 Black Inline Skates
Powerslide Next 80 are a world first inline skate! The first of its kind to feature a TRINITY 3-point mounting hard shell. Whether dropping into a bowl, hitting the street or simply getting from a to b, these skates are packed with unique features delivering unrivalled performance.
What makes the Powerslide Next 80 unique?
Compared to other inline skates, the TRINITY 3-point mounting system sits about 10mm lower to the ground. A three-point connection between the boot and frame optimises stability. Because of this the Next 80 is Powerslide’s most advanced hardboot skate. Adding in the extra mounting point maximizes your power transfer and reduces muscle fatigue. Additionally, the super comfortable memory foam padding of the MYFIT Recall Dual fit liner retains its shape while providing much needed support. Not to mention coming equipped with a 243mm Elite casted aluminum frame, 80mm Spinner wheels and Wicked ABEC 9 freespin bearings. Displaying a classic black and white style for a sleek and stylish profile, the Powerslide Next 80 combines all the ingredients of a high performance 4-wheel urban skate.
- Material Shell / Upper: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic
- Liner: MYFIT Recall dual liner with heat moldability
- Height: 30cm (size 42/43)
- Top closure: PS classic micro adjustable buckle
- 45° closure: micro adjustable retchet buckle
- Front foot closure: Standard lacing
- Liner top closure: lacing
- Mounting: TRINITY 3-point
- Innersole: MYFIT skatesole
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame length: 9.6″ (24.3cm)
- Max. wheel size: 80 mm
- Mounting: Trinity 3-point
- Wheels: Powerslide Spinner – Diameter 80mm, Width 24mm
- Durometer: 88a
- Bearings: WCD Wicked ABEC9
- Weight: 1550g