Flavor Scooter – Essence
For kids young and old, the Flavor Essence Scooter is a solid choice. Made with durable, heat treated aluminium parts and precision manufacturing. It features a fully sealed and integrated headset, SCS compatible fork with built in crown race. So it’s solid and responsive. Additionally, the Essence comes fitted with generous 110mm wheels in a softer 88a hardness. Because of this it rides smoothly on rougher surfaces.
Flavor Scooter Features:
- Deck: 520mm Long x 4.5’ wide (6082 aluminium, heat treated to T6)
- Headset: Integrated / fully sealed
- Fork: 6061 aluminium, threadless SCS compatible with built in crown race
- Wheel: Flavor Awakening
- Diameter: 110mm
- Hardness: 88a
- Bars: Flavor Essence – 550mm x 550mm SCS ready. 4130 chromoly.
- Grips: 160mm long X-Soft Awakening
- Colour May Vary
Flavor started in the Australian scooter scene back in 2007. They aim to produce products riders can rely on and progress their passion. Always adding new technology into wheels and sourcing bearings from reliable skate manufacturers. They offer some of the hardest wearing scooter parts available. Flavor support riders all over the world from Australia and New Zealand to France.