RD Inline – Kids Stryde Black/Orange
or 4 fortnightly payments of $37.50 with More info
Comfortable, full urethane wheels and adjustability!
- Easy push button adjustable sizing, deluxe comfort liner, and power strap
- Reinforced Polymer Frame
- Polyurethane wheels
- Gold-5 Speed bearing
Small: Size 11-1 = 18- 22 cm insole
Medium: Size 2-5 = 22 – 24.5 cm insole
I get customers coming into Extreme Skates wanting to buy roller blades for their kids and or looking for kids beginner roller blades / inline skate not knowing where to start. Guess what I was in the same position as you when I first went to buy my son’s roller blades back in the early 80’s.
The thoughts and or concerns about what is the best roller blades or inline skate to get…do I spend big $$ or just get cheap roller blades ..he/she might not want to keep rollerblading up, is this a fad..oohhh the questions… especially during this Christmas buying period where we try as consumers to make smart choices looking for value, versus impulsive buying choices.
So hopefully this little blog from a mum’s and experienced product specialist will help answer those concerns and make your choice easier and get VALUE FOR MONEY..(I’ll refer to this as VFM 🙂
Here it is…a good quality roller blade product will only add to the roller blading experience for the young inexperienced skater. A quality mid range roller blade or inline skate is made up of components that actually do the job they are designed to do..the wheels and bearings will roll which means less pushing with the feel which also gives the beginner skater better balance and they enjoy it. Overall a much better rollerblading experience will keep the skater doing it and going back for more. I could go on and on with the quality technical features, I have listed below just a few for you.
These days the great advantage with the roller blades / inline skates we stock have great features :
- Firstly they are adjustable…you should try to buy the size of their feet now and get the most out of the adjustable roller blade, most inline skates come with up to 4 sizes and in three size ranges. VFM right here All that information is on our web site
- The parts are replaceable…very important issue to consider, no point not being able to replace a brake or bolt or even buckle. I see this time and time again, customers coming in wanting to fix or replace a part and it’s just not achievable.. only option..New Purchase 🙁
- A quality brand takes the comfort of the roller blades into consideration when designing the boot, usually they have high quality lining with durable lining and extra padding around the collar of the boot and the heel area is well padded too for max comfort. It’s these things that keep the kids roller blading. (back in the day my son couldn’t do it for long as the hard plastic around the calf was too hard and very painful for him.)
- The weight of the skate..technology is about keeping the weight down without compromising the structure of the skate.
- Make sure replaceable parts are available ie. brakes, buckles, straps are the most common parts that need replacing, and skating without anyone of them is dangerous.
The message here is cheap doesn’t equal quality and more importantly it cannot give the beginner roller blader / inline skater a great skating experience and the buyer doesn’t get VFM!