Nike SB Shoe – Stefan Janoski Black/White
The Nike SB Shoe – Stefan Janoski is a clean design skateboarding shoe inspired by Janoski’s style. It boasts a low-profile silhouette that delivers durability, grip and responsive cushioning without sacrificing boardfeel. Because of the Zoom Air sockliner and ventilated vamp it’s both breathable and supportive. Also, the low-cut design and suede upper mean it’s less restrictive with a more natural feel. Additionally, the rubber outsole and herringbone tread provide excellent grip. So there’s no more accidental slippage.
- Streamlined suede upper helps prevent blowouts.
- Zoom Air unit in the sockliner delivers responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern offers superior grip.
- Traditional autoclave construction for low-to-the-ground fit.
- Low-cut silhouette provides a nonrestrictive fit.
- Perforations on the vamp enhance ventilation.
Nike get their name from the greek goddess of victory. They get their fame for much the same reason. Since 1971 they’ve been seen in almost every area of sports from skateboarding to golf. Now Nike are one of the most prolific and recognisable sportswear and equipment brands in the world. Their SB shoe range are designer for skateboard riders and merge classic style with modern construction.