Globe Shoe – Taurus Navy/White
Clean and classy, the Globe Shoe – Taurus model is designed and tested by Louie Barletta. They feature a unique lycra forefoot sock construction. So they are soft and comfortable. Additionally, the PU footbed offers enhanced impact control and superior rebound. Thanks to Globe’s S-trac tread design, they provide maximum energy transfer and shock absorption. So the Taurus are flexible and grippy when you need them to be. Stylish and durable, these shoes are great for skating or every day wear.
- Unique lycra forefoot sock construction
- Overlay tongue with gimped edge
- PU footbed for enhanced impact control
- Impact Control – poly-urethane footbed
- Flex & Grip – Globe’s S-trac tread pattern of traction lugs
Globe are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of purpose-built apparel, footwear and skateboard hardware. Since 1985 they’ve been making a name for themselves with hard wearing and stylish products. Their skating team has boasted names like Rodney Mullen, Mark Appleyard, David González, Ryan Decenzo, and Paul Hart.