Antik Skates – AR1 Tornado Red / Blue
Hand-made in USA, the Antik AR1 Boot is a superior roller skate boot. Crafted by people with years of experience making roller skate boots. The AR1 Antik boot is made from high quality materials using one of the best grade leathers available on the market. A stylish and smart looking boot with elegant finishing touches that highlight this quality product.
Placing your foot into this boot feels like a cloud. The Italian microfibre lining is super soft, combined with the counters and padded ankles your foot is snug as a bug in a rug in the boot. It also comes with a low profile tongue which is fitted with double lace loops, keeping it in place while skating. The open lacing system designed in this boot allows lacing to be customised to suit individual foot shapes, avoiding the trapped feeling of a closed box . It also incorporates the back stay tie for heel lock, and according to the creator of this design, it will minimise the potential for heel tendon damage.
Antik Skates AR1 Tornado comes fitted with Moto Deluxe Speed bearings and Gumball toe stops.
MOTO Speed Skate Deluxe Bearings are pre-spun at the factory to ensure tolerances that exceed standard specifications. Only the highest grade steel balls, chrome steel races, and polished brass cages go into every MOTO DELUXE Speed Bearing. A super-smooth finish on the race ways and a high-speed lube allow a quiet spin while increasing the load capabilities.
Gumball Toestops are made and designed specifically with roller derby in mind. Made with all natural rubber and aluminum stem (to reduce weight), Gumball Toe Stops have the perfect balance of grip and durability necessary for quick stops, and fast starts. Great for all types of skating surfaces; wood, sport tile, cement/concrete, masonite (bank track) and outdoor.
Antik Skates Features:
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit.
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- 15% lighter than predecessor
- Choice of Red or Blue boot
- Plate: Powerdyne Reactor Pro
- Lightweight Extrusion
- Straight toestop position
- Cold-forged Black Anodised Aluminium Trucks
- Adjustable Pivot Arms
- 15-degree Kingpins
- Wide Foot Plate for stability
- 5/8 in. toe stop thread
- Toe Plug or bolt-on adjustable toe stops sold separately
- Hex head truck tension adjustment
- Wheels: Reckless Evader XE
- Moto Deluxe Speed Bearings
- Gumball Toe Stops
Sizing: Insole Length
03 : 216mm | 03.5 : 220mm |
04 : 225mm | 04.5 : 229mm |
05 : 233mm | 05.5 : 238mm |
06 : 241mm | 06.5 : 246mm |
07 : 251mm | 07.5 : 255mm |
08 : 259mm | 08.5 : 263mm |
09 : 267mm | 09.5 : 271mm |
10 : 276mm | 10.5 : 279mm |
11 : 285mm
Extreme Skates wants you to have fun but recommends safety – Always wear protection!
|Dimensions||0.00000000 × 0.00000000 × 0.00000000 cm|
|Wheel Hardness Durometer|
10 (28.3cm), 10.5 (28.7cm), 11 (29cm), 3 (22.9cm), 3.5, 4 (23.9cm), 4.5 (24.1cm), 5 (24.4cm), 5.5 (24.6cm), 6 (24.9cm), 6.5 (25cm), 7 (25.6cm), 7.5 (26cm), 8 (26.6cm), 8.5 (27cm), 9 (27.6cm), 9.5 (28cm)