Antik AR1 Onyx Phantom Black Roller Skate
Features include the following :
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit.
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- US size 3.5-13
- Available in whole and half size
Comes With Powerdyne Plate – Arius Platinum
The PowerDyne Arius Platinum takes the roller skate plate to the next level. The Arius Platinum features the same revolutionary design as the original Arius with upgrades in key areas that improve performance and ease-of-use. To start, the toe stop bolt is now found at the very front of the Arius Platinum, instead of behind the toe stop. This provides greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other toe stop maneuvers. The trucks of the Arius Platinum also receive a significant update, with a “winged” truck body that securely holds the Split Butterfly Cushions in place with no need for any other stabilization or adjustment hardware. Finished in a brilliant platinum gold color, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more
COMES WITH GM MORPH WHEELS:
- The revolutionary morph from RecklessTM wheels was developed to meet the high demands of elite derby players. The morph features a thoroughly tested and proven dual “stacked” urethane that delivers maximum speed, precise grip and reliable stability. This innovative process allows the fusion of a performance speed compound for fast roll, with a softer compound at the edge of the wheel allowing for better edge control. The “stacked” technology gives you the best of both worlds without the hassle of constantly changing wheels. The structural integrity of the link core improves skating speed and response — an essential element in today’s derby and roller sports. By merging all the elements, the new morph is the most innovative and dynamically technical wheel in derby today.
- Color & Hardness (Durometer):Green Core: Orange 88a / Pink 84a
Pink Core: Yellow 91a / Orange 88a
Purple Core: Blue 93a / Orange 88a
Blue Core: Dark Yellow 95a / Yellow 91a
Yellow Core: Green 97a / Blue 93a
COMES WITH MOTO PREMIUM SWISS BEARINGS
Moto Premium Swiss Bearings are the most technologically advanced and visually stunning bearings in roller-skating.
Moto Premium Swiss Bearings are built with precision Swiss parts that are bonded with an extremely hard “TiNite” ceramic coating, and also feature the industry’s only “oil thru” shields, that ensure proper lubrication to all the internal parts. This “TiNite” coating process hardens the running surfaces and not only improves durability and glide, but also reduces friction, which requires less oiling. This process also gives Moto Premium Swiss Bearings its ‘rainbow like’ coloring that is unlike any other.
COMES WITH GUMBALL SUPERBALL TOESTOPS
- Profile: Flat
- Face: Round with cutouts
- Footprint: Small – Medium – Large
- Stem Length: Hollow 17mm or 30mm
- Density: Soft – Moderate – Hard Most of the stopper is soft with the inserts on the face of the stopper being hard.
Gumball Superball Toe Stops feature a dual durometer stopper that is designed to provide the grip of a traditional Gumball combined with the durability of a harder stop. These huge stoppers offer one of the largest footprints on the market and the only stops with featuring dual durometer pours!
Gumball Toestops are made and designed specifically with roller derby in mind. Made with all natural rubber and aluminum stem (to reduce weight), Gumball Toe Stops have the perfect balance of grip and durability necessary for quick stops, and fast starts. Great for all types of skating surfaces; wood, sport tile, cement/concrete, masonite (bank track) .
Sizing: Insole Length
03 : 215mm | 03.5 : 220mm |
04 : 225mm | 04.5 : 229mm |
05 : 233mm | 05.5 : 238mm |
06 : 241mm | 06.5 : 246mm |
07 : 251mm | 07.5 : 255mm |
08 : 259mm | 08.5 : 263mm |
09 : 267mm | 09.5 : 271mm |
10 : 276mm | 10.5 : 279mm |
11 : 285mm |
12 : 292mm |
13 : 300mm
|Dimensions||0.00000000 × 0.00000000 × 0.00000000 cm|