Antik Skates – AR1 Hurricane Red / Blue
Hand-made in USA, the Antik AR1 Boot is a superior roller skate boot. Crafted by people with years of experience making roller skate boots. The AR1 Antik boot is made from high quality materials using one of the best grade leathers available on the market. A stylish and smart looking boot with elegant finishing touches that highlight this quality product.
Placing your foot into this boot feels like a cloud. The Italian microfibre lining is super soft, combined with the counters and padded ankles your foot is snug as a bug in a rug in the boot. It also comes with a low profile tongue which is fitted with double lace loops, keeping it in place while skating. The open lacing system designed in this boot allows lacing to be customised to suit individual foot shapes, avoiding the trapped feeling of a closed box . It also incorporates the back stay tie for heel lock, and according to the creator of this design, it will minimise the potential for heel tendon damage.
Antik Skates AR1 Hurricane comes fitted with Moto Deluxe Swiss bearings and Gumball toe stops. Additionally, it has a Powerdyne Arius plate.
Plates: Powerdyne Arius
The key to the revolutionary design of the Arius is efficiency. Traditional kingpin plates pinch a portion of the round cushions against the kingpin to produce movement, an inefficient design that requires constant adjustment to find optimal performance. The Arius features Progressive Lateral Movement of the truck, which is completely new. The axle presses the Cushion Crown of the truck evenly against the specially designed Butterfly cushion, creating efficient pressure. The result is stability with immense amounts of action.
The revolutionary morph from RecklessTM wheels was developed to meet the high demands of elite derby players. The morph features a thoroughly tested and proven dual “stacked” urethane that delivers maximum speed, precise grip and reliable stability. This innovative process allows the fusion of a performance speed compound for fast roll, with a softer compound at the edge of the wheel allowing for better edge control. The “stacked” technology gives you the best of both worlds without the hassle of constantly changing wheels. The structural integrity of the link core improves skating speed and response — an essential element in today’s derby and roller sports. By merging all the elements, the new morph is the most innovative and dynamically technical wheel in derby today.
Bearings: Moto Deluxe Swiss
MOTO Speed Skate Deluxe Bearings are pre-spun at the factory to ensure tolerances that exceed standard specifications. Only the highest grade steel balls, chrome steel races, and polished brass cages go into every MOTO DELUXE Speed Bearing. A super-smooth finish on the race ways and a high-speed lube allow a quiet spin while increasing the load capabilities.
Toe Stop: Gumball
Gumball Toestops are made and designed specifically with roller derby in mind. Made with all natural rubber and aluminum stem (to reduce weight), Gumball Toe Stops have the perfect balance of grip and durability necessary for quick stops, and fast starts. Great for all types of skating surfaces; wood, sport tile, cement/concrete, masonite (bank track) and outdoor.
Antik Skates Features:
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit.
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- 15% lighter than predecessor
- Choice of Red or Blue boot
- Plate: Powerdyne Arius
- 6061 Series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Unmatched stability and response
- Anodized metallic red finish
- Progressive lateral movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm)
- Includes 4 sets of high rebound urethane butterfly cushions for exact tuning (soft, medium, hard, x-hard)
- Wheels: Reckless Morph
- Moto Deluxe Swiss Bearings
- Gumball Toe Stops
Sizing: Insole Length
03 : 216mm | 03.5 : 220mm |
04 : 225mm | 04.5 : 229mm |
05 : 233mm | 05.5 : 238mm |
06 : 241mm | 06.5 : 246mm |
07 : 251mm | 07.5 : 255mm |
08 : 259mm | 08.5 : 263mm |
09 : 267mm | 09.5 : 271mm |
10 : 276mm | 10.5 : 279mm |
11 : 285mm
Extreme Skates wants you to have fun but recommends safety – Always wear protection!
|Dimensions||0.00000000 × 0.00000000 × 0.00000000 cm|
10 (28.3cm), 10.5 (28.7cm), 11 (29cm), 3 (22.9cm), 3.5, 4 (23.9cm), 4.5 (24.1cm), 5 (24.4cm), 5.5 (24.6cm), 6 (24.9cm), 6.5 (25cm), 7 (25.6cm), 7.5 (26cm), 8 (26.6cm), 8.5 (27cm), 9 (27.6cm), 9.5 (28cm)
|Wheel Hardness Durometer|