The Imperial Megacruiser Pro with its chrome plated design is more than just an eyecatcher. This 3 mega-wheel skate is all in one: pure adrenalin, pure fun, pure speed and pure agility. Exploring the city has never been easier and faster. A new era of urban skating is born!
- The shell of the Imperial skate is made of composite material. We use fibreglass reinforced nylon material to make the shell strong and stiff. The base of the mounting blocks are big and wide which provides a large contact area between the frame and boot.
- The cuff was designed with support in mind. It is made out of a special composite compound that is super stiff thanks to the 15% fibreglass, which was mixed into the material.
- This skate is equipped with the MY FIT “Fat Boy” liner. The liner is a real masterpiece. The last was created by Sergio Mc Cargo, the No.1 shoemaker in the inline skating world. The liner is fully lasted. It has a perfect shape and fit, wraps around your foot like a sock. The liner can be heat moulded at around 80° C in an oven or with a strong hair dryer in order to customize the fitting. The liner has a unique 3 layer padding consisting of heat mouldable foams, EVA foam and additional 3-D foam in the ankle area for a perfect ankle and heel lock to increase support during every stride. Under the lining we added soft sponge foam for extra comfort and support. On the outside the padding is kept in shape with a special heat mouldable thermo sheet. The liner is light and hand washable. This liner also features a dual density innersole and a carrying strap. Powerslide offers different MY FIT liner in the aftermarket which are ALL heat mouldable.
- The Imperial skate features round laces which tighten well. There are two buckles – one placed at 45° to keep the heel in place, the other one on top of the cuff for a secure wrap.
- Our top of the line Core Triple X3 3 wheel frame is the perfect balance of weight and rigidity. It´s made of 7005 aluminium. The Triple X3 is the stiffest frame that we have in our 3-wheel frame collection. The X-trusion of the Triple X3 frame is a high tech construction. The X-Box Technology™ of the frame add strength to the frame where needed and reduces the overall weight as much as possible. The center wheel of the frame acts like a turning point which makes it super easy to corner or to skate in general. Needles to say that the frame comes with M7 single axles and an exclusive lazer print finish. The combination of the across slot in the frame and the along slot in our boots is called the X-Slot Mounting. This system enables the skater to adjust the boot-frame setup without any dead spots according to their skating style and preferences. The length of the frames used for the Hardcore Evo skates varies with the shoe sizes in order to optimize the performance of the skate.
- Powerslide Megacruiser 125mm wheels are MD Super High Rebound (SHR) wheels. The pleasurethane PU compouind gives the skater all they need – super fast roll, good grip, long lifetime. The 7-spoke hub is very strong and durable. The wheels come in a 85A hardness which is a great compromise of speed, grip and shock absorption.
- Wicked (WCD) ABEC 9 bearings have a great spin. The bearing contains 7 chrome steal bearings and a strong and resistant steel cage. A synthetic oil from Japan is used for this bearing.
Euro 40 = US 7 = 258mm Foot Length
Euro 41 = US 7.5 = 265mm Foot Length
Euro 42 = US 8 = 272mm Foot Length
Euro 43 = US 9 = 279mm Foot Length
Euro 44 = US 10 = 286mm Foot Length
Euro 45 = US 11 = 293mm Foot Length